Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmm...

Call me crazy, but it really bothers me when a number of the people assigned to watch a particularly troublesome country or region can't pronounce the name of the country, its major political figures, or important geographical fixtures properly. Something about this just doesn't inspire confidence.

Also, here's a collection of articles about things happening in my soon-to-be-adopted-but-only-for-a-year homeland across the pond. Religion in Saudi Arabia, Saudi due process, and Mr. Abdullah goes to the Vatican (without Jimmy Stewart).

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you're going to Saudi Arabia? Maybe I should read your posts more thoroughly before I comment. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that the Chancellor just took a trip to Saudi Arabia. He met with the king. Hilarious story about it...he tried to use his blackberry eticket confirmation as a boarding pass and the security guards at lambert wouldn't let him through.

    ReplyDelete