Thursday, August 07, 2008

3 Weeks!!

I am barely maintaining control of the insanity. I leave DC in 3 weeks. I think I'm on top of tasks (except for paperwork... god, I hate it), but I have this feeling that something horrific and time-consuming is going to come up at the last minute. My two best friends from the FS left for post this week, the news from Saudi Arabia has been less than stellar of late, and I have my end-of-training Arabic exam in eight days. I am so not enthralled.

If you see me belly-up at a bar in Georgetown or Rosslyn in the next two weeks, just buy me another beer and call me a cab, would you?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, hannah! Just think how re-energized you'll be once you get to POST!

    ReplyDelete