Friday, August 15, 2008

In Twelve Hours...

...my experience the FSI Arabic department comes to an end, at least for this tour. My final exam starts at 9 AM. I'm offering 3:1 odds that something horrific happens, such as I forget every verb I know, and 4:1 odds that I get the crazy bitch (the one who drove me to the ER in a panic attack) for one of my examiners.

So. Not. Excited.

Friday update: I got the score I wanted! Well, I was aiming half a step higher, but I qualify now for incentive pay, which is really the only thing that matters. My travel to Japan, China, and Taiwan has now been funded! Yay! No more Arabic ever ever ever again for me! (Yeah, right...)

2 comments:

  1. I will be so glad to see you. Are you coming to National to help me with my bags? I'm an old broad, ya know!

    ReplyDelete