Monday, May 17, 2010

Wherein the Author Attempts to Recreate a Community Feature

So, for whatever reason, last Friday's State blog roundup didn't happen.  I don't have the readership to make this work well at first, but I'll give it a try.  If you have a State blog entry you want to highlight, if you want to promote your own piece, or if you find some news item of relevance to us transient State-sians (what is the proper demonym for us, anyway?), pass the link along to stateroundup2.0 {at} gmail.com.  Send your suggestions in by Wednesday, and I'll do my best to get it out to you by Friday!

5 comments:

  1. wow, hannah! good luck. I was always impressed with how inclusive the previous round-ups were and thought it must've taken her ALL DAY to put those together. I applaud your effort to keep them going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! may A Daring Adventure rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, you are truly wonderful!

    I just wanted you to know that I linked to you this evening:

    http://bit.ly/d1Vm0W

    You are a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck girl - I'll keep my eyes open and let you know what nifty things I find.

    ReplyDelete