- Washed dishes with what I thought was dishwashing detergent but appears to be some sort of industrial sink cleaner (it said "cleaner" in Turkish...)
- Shattered a pyrex measuring cup in my kitchen, spraying glass shards across three rooms in the process
- Subsequently ground tiny glass pieces into my feet, because there's no way I could sweep up every single one
- Burned out the motor on my vacuum cleaner
- Managed to create a few new species of bacteria in my fridge (Well, to be fair, I just noticed them in the past few days. Such magnificent creatures as this probably took months to evolve.)
- Obtained a nasty bruise or three on my hips/legs, which I have no recollection of obtaining
Damnit. I need a minder.