Saturday, April 02, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! (ish)

Last 27 March, I took my blog public for the first time.  And I just noticed, this is my 200th post since I started the blog in 2007, right after I got the call to join the 136th A-100.

Sorry for the radio silence since I've returned - and yes, I did get my bags back from United, finally.  I won't go into the details, but Turkish politics have gotten a bit interesting of late...  which has kept me busy at work.  But the best news...  my mom and my best friend Katelyn are coming to see me next week!!!  Trees and flowers are just starting to bloom now, so I'm hoping it will be pretty for their arrival.  (And, more importantly, not cold and rainy like today.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you went public - you've been a great voice in the FS community! Here's to the next 200 :)

    ReplyDelete