Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just a Taste...

As stressed as I am about wrapping up my tour here (four more days in the office oh my GOD), it's worthwhile to stop and remember that two weeks ago I had one of the happiest days of my life.  It will be so difficult to leave Istanbul, because of the fun I've had here and the friends I've made, but I'm taking the best part of the city with me - Eric.

My mother, trying to encourage me
to get a move on and get dressed
My sister, providing encouragement

Possibly the best photo ever
We are so lucky that we were able to get married
at the Consul General's residence!

My closest friends in Istanbul, the Be┼čler


2 comments:

  1. OMG hannah! So excited for you, congratz! I'd love to hear how you met. PS: Coming to May A-100, so watch out ;-) Are you going to be back in DC after tour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You all look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete