Friday, April 06, 2012

Married!

The last guests left today (including my mom, Katelyn, and the cats), and after a busy three weeks, Eric and I finally have the chance to take a deep breath and be still for a moment.  Our house is an absolute disaster, as we're in the middle of preparing for our packout, but for right now, I think we'll just veg out for the evening.  Tomorrow is for packing, sorting, EER writing, and brunching with friends.  Oh, and posting pictures and telling stories - the last few months have been great!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the groom; best wishes to the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. many congratulations! wishing you a long, happy life together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alf mabrouk! best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wedding ever. And you know I know a bit about weddings! ;)

    I miss you and Eric already.

    ReplyDelete