Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Home Leave Is Awesome

Seriously.  I've been so lazy in the last three weeks.  Eric and I took a two-week, 2700-mile road trip around the region to visit family and to have honeymoon #2 in New Orleans.  (FUN!  Though my middle is a little wider after eating all of the good foods.)  Now we're relaxing for a few days in Arkansas before we leave for DC on Thursday.

Because of my stellar ability to procrastinate at EVERYTHING, I didn't call for my UAB to be delivered until this morning, so apparently it won't arrive until sometime next week.  Whoops...  I'll worry about that another day.  I mean, it's just all of the clothing I'll need in Libya, so no bigs, right?

It still hasn't really sunk in that I'm supposed to arrive in Tripoli in just over two weeks.  Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment